TERMS & CONDITIONS
Advanced Vehicle Leasing (AVL) is a trading name of Advanced Vehicle Leasing (Stockton) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our permission number on the FCA is 661111 and we are regulated for the following activities:
- Credit Brokerage
- Debt Administration
- Debt adjusting
- Debt counselling
- We are restricted in the type of activity under the above permissions that we can undertake and these restrictions can be found by using this link FCA Register
Our principal place of business is – Unit 10 Easter Park, Barton Road, Riverside Park, Middlesbrough, TS2 1RY
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. The FCA establishes the standards of good practice as to how financial services operate. Its focus is to ensure that clients are fully informed and protected when using our services.
You can be assured that we will keep all of your personal information private and confidential, except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to view any personal data we may keep on you.
- Bring to your attention how this firm uses your personal data it collects
- Provide you with a clear and simple method to cancel your consent for the processing of your personal data
- At your request disclose from where your personal data was obtained
- If delivery is delayed by the supplier, AVL can provide a hire car until delivery takes place
Our Values and Beliefs
- We will deliver information on our services in plain language, and offer help if there is any aspect you do not understand
- We will be open, honest and fair in all our business that we conduct with you
- We will respect and listen to your needs and circumstances
- We will strive to exceed your expectations and deliver excellent customer service at all times
- We will show pride and dedication in everything that we do and make decisions through expertise knowledge and good judgement
About Our Service
- We offer vehicle leasing, and hire purchase products from a selected panel of top quality lenders. All our products are related to the leasing, hire or purchase of a vehicle. We will supply to you a list of our panel of lenders should you request us to do so
- We do not fund any credit contracts ourselves. All credit applications are introduced to a third party lender
- After having assessed your needs and circumstances we will provide you with a recommendation service tailored to your needs
- We encourage you to ask us at any stage anything that is unclear and obtain independent legal advice if you still do not fully understand the credit arrangements – please note unless we are satisfied you fully understand the terms and conditions of the finance you are applying for we will be unable to make the introduction to the finance company, this is for your protection and ours
What we will do.
- Explain the key features of the regulated credit agreement to enable you make an informed choice
- Take reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that a product we wish to recommend to you is not unsuitable for your needs and circumstances
- Advise you to read, and allow you sufficient opportunity to consider, the terms and conditions of a credit agreement before entering into it
- Before referring you to a third party which carries on regulated activities obtain your consent, after having explained to you why your details are to be disclosed to that third party
- We are not linked to any lender by being a member of the same group as the firm
- Before effecting an introduction of you to a lender explain how, when and where you may exercise your cancellation rights
Fees and Charges
We will request an initial deposit of £250 to secure any vehicle we order on your behalf. This is fully refunded once your vehicle is delivered. We sometimes need a larger deposit for higher value vehicles. Should you not wish to proceed at any time within your cancellation period we will always refund 100% of your deposit unless the supplying dealer makes a charge to us if it was a unique order from you.
We work hard on your behalf to find you the best deal based on your personal circumstances. We always recommend the correct leasing/HP product for you. We buy your new vehicle as competitively as possible, deliver on a trailer, negotiate low interest rates and establish your credit facility with the most reputable funders available. If you enter into an agreement with the funder we may be paid a fee for this service.
We will not charge you any fee in connection with arranging finance.
In the event you are dissatisfied
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact Stuart Beagrie (Managing Director) by clicking here
If you cannot settle your complaint with us you may want to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). We will of course cooperate fully with the Financial Ombudsman.
Further information about the Financial Ombudsman Service will be given to you, by us, should you communicate to us your dissatisfaction regarding the financial services we have provided to you.